Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Flax is good for you!

Flax has health benefits, but in this case it has soothing benefits as well.  My first creation was the Flax Bag.  I have several people request them for feet warmers, massage tables, use in the birthing room, birthdays presents, Christmas presents, and just because.  I use flax instead of rice because it doesn't absorb odor or moisture as easily as rice.  It is more expensive but it makes such a great product. You can put them in the microwave or put them in the freezer for an ice pack.   I have several sizes and can make them to your requirements as well.

My favorite is the large size, it fits well across laps, shoulders, backs, and feet.  I use them for muscle pain after a good workout.  I use the kids ones for my children to cuddle with at night.  Material can be a favorite t-shirt, flannel, or standard woven.

Large is 28" in length, 8" wide, and 3lbs in weight  - $24
Medium is 25" in length 6" wide and 2lbs in weight - $20
Small is 19" in length 5" wide and 1.5 lbs in weight - $15
Kids in 19" in length 4" wide and 1lb in weight    - $12









No comments:

Post a Comment