Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tutu Rental

Do you have a girls party in the near future?  Would you like to look like princesses with out the cost?  I am renting my tutus for parties.


 If you would like to go to a salon and have a hair dresser do their hair, a photographer to take pictures, and all my tutus, click on Simply Chic to get more information!



Rental Information:
 
Rental is only for product I have on hand, if you want all matching tutus or special requests you can purchase them and I give 25% off discounts for 5 or more tutus.  Check my website for prices. 

I also have wings, boas, hats, and hair accessories that I can bring to accompany the tutus for rental. 

For parties with 2-10 people tutus are $5 each.  Accessories are $10 more (for entire party).
For parties with 11-20, tutus are $3.50 each.  Accessories are $15 more (for entire party).

A refundable security deposit of $15 is due at time of booking, this will cover damage to any product, if no damage occurs you will receive the deposit back in full. 

A delivery fee of $10 for less then 15 miles (one way) from Meridian, $20 for up to 30 miles from Meridian.  Or you can pick them up yourself if you would prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment