Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Love-ly Corsets - To love on Valentines Day or love to wear daily

Do enjoy wearing something that suits your personality?  Have you tried a corset?  
I am expanding into the world of corsets.  I am having a lot of fun.  Below is one I made from a personal inspiration.  It can be worn as an evening pizazz or wear for daily attire.  It can even be worn with a skirt for a elegant affair.  This one will be laced in the front.  




Remember I do not carry an inventory.  I am a tailor that fits clothes to your body.  If you would love to have a corset for yourself please contact me and we will have a fitting, in person or online for those who do not live close. 
This corsets retails for $60 (corseting supplies are expensive).  If you would like the allure of a corset without the cost, ask me.  We can start a corset-look-alike for $30 (price will increase depending on closures and material)

No comments:

Post a Comment