Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tailoring, Alterations, Clothing Design

I know lately I have been heavily marketing my Tutu and accessory line, but I wanted to take a minute to get back to Banks Tailoring basics.

I love seeing people comfortable in their clothes.  Most importantly; to feel like your clothes are doing you a service and flattering you, making you the most presentable you can be.  Are your dress shirts, blouses, and suit shirts fitting properly?  Are you pants sitting perfectly at the base of your shoe with no slack, no puddle of fabric at the top of your shoe, or covering your ankles?  Are your jackets drowning your hands or gently sitting and covering your wrist.

I offer tailoring and alterations of all kinds to keep your clothes working FOR you, and not against you.  My prices are very very reasonable, I challenge you to find a professional tailor that can beat my prices.  I make my prices competitive so my clients feel good about investing in their wardrobe.

I guarantee my work, so you don't have anything to lose, call today to make an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment